Delaget, LLC recently introduced enhanced loss prevention software, Delaget Guard, to help multi-unit restaurant owners and operators recoup some of the estimated $14.2 billion of revenue they lose each year as a result of employee theft.
Delaget Guard is a web-based software solution with a user-friendly mobile interface that scrutinizes point-of-sale restaurant data to help restaurant operators quickly and easily identify suspected employee theft, track employee behavior patterns, and take action with problem employees. Unlike other loss prevention solutions, Delaget Guard not only provides data, it provides insights into how to use that data to deter future theft and improve profits.According to Delaget, employee theft is rampant in the restaurant industry, costing each multi-unit restaurant an estimated five to seven percent of their revenue annually. Delaget’s role is to keep restaurants in the black.More specifically, Delaget Guard:
- Presents data in intuitive, at-a-glance infographics, charts and checklists
- Puts a dollar amount on lost revenue
- Tracks suspicious transactions and missed revenue opportunities by employee
- Identifies transaction and performance trends by employee and by store
- Grades each employee’s operational performance
- Ranks stores within a franchise based on lost revenue
- Provides a checklist of corrective performance measures by employee
- Integrates with existing surveillance systems
- Requires no back-office hardware
Delaget helps restaurant operators expand their business and improve profitability through our configurable restaurant dashboard, our data solutions, and our Easy Street Marketplace. We received the 2020 QSR Applied Tech Award for our Delaget Coach restaurant dashboard, which provides a combined view of an operator’s most critical operational data including sales, labor, food costs, speed of service, voice of customer, loss prevention, and more. Delaget customers are franchisees and franchisors from brands such as Taco Bell, Pizza Hut, KFC, IHOP, Five Guys, Hard Rock Café, Hardee’s, Popeye’s, Slim Chickens, Sonic, Papa John’s, Brooklyn Water Bagels, and more. Visit us at www.delaget.com for more information.
Contact: Renée Munro